Monday, March 23, 2015

We Are Blessed

Sector- Lampa, Santiago
Companero- Elder Gonzalez
Carta- #80

MOM!
Your new car looks sickkkk!!! That sucks the Audi is gonneee :( I wanted to race that thing when I got back!! hahaha

Here in Lampa it's been really good!! We have some investigators that are seriously soooo Amazing!! We found one that is from America and he speaks mostly English, and we shared the first lesson with him, and when we were sharing the first vision, we really could feel the spirit soooo strongly in what we were saying, and I could really tell the spirit was also touching him. He started to cry afterwards and said, it looks like I've finally found what I've been looking for, and started talking about how he was like Joseph Smith and had been looking for the right church and where God wanted him to be and he had finally found it. 

It was really an amazinggg lesson. Its helping people like that that gives me the happiness to be here. because its so amazing to be able to see how happy people are to finally find what's true. And we really are SO blessed to have these things in our lives. We are so blessed to have the sealing power here on earth. We are so blessed for all of these things, and I never realized that before my mission. That is what the mission has done for me. I really really feel like if someone does not have the desire to share the gospel, they really aren't truly converted. Because like Dad always explained, when we find a truth and it makes us happy, we naturally, as people have the desire for others to be happy as well. So if we really are happy in the Gospel and happy for what God has done for us, I really know that all of us would be sharing the gospel ALL the time especially with the people we love.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
Sorry I didn't have much time today!
I LOVE you guys!

Love,
Elder Nate Dirkmaat

No comments:

Post a Comment