Monday, June 16, 2014

New Sector!

Sector- Lo Campino, Quilicura
Companero- Elder Zapata
Carta #40

This last week in Bauco was good!  I did intercambios with Wes and it was super fun!! He fell on his bike hahaha it was super funny. And he got to know allll of my investigators and he loved it!! It was so weird serving as missionaries with my cousin!! haha But we worked hard and it was definately cool to be able to do in my mission. It was sad saying bye, but I know that this sector will have some people that I will become friends with too, so that really comforts me.

Me and Wes!!!  
We did an intercambio this week! it was swweeet!!

My companions name is Elder Zapata from Argentina. He looks cool!! Idk, I don't really know him!  And I'm back in Santiago after 7 months away from Santiago and now we don't have bikes!! ah that sucks haha my legs are gonna kill me!!!!!!!

My sector is called Lo Campino in Quilicura. It will be good. They had like no investigators when I got here so its going to be a lot of looking for new people. That sucks but it will be a good experience!!!

Lo Campino, Quilicura

Fathers day looked super cool!!! I wish I was there or could have at least called dad!!!hahah  Tell him happy fathers day one day late!!!! He's the best dad ever and always, always gives the bestttt advise!!!! And he is the best example!!! Tell him happy fathers day from his best son ;) hahaha I love you guys!!! Thanks for all the pictures! I'll start sending pictures so much more now!!!!

Saying bye to investigators. haha
The family Escarez

Me and Deborah a recent convert
Oliver's future wife hahah she thought Ollie was cute... 
shes 12! hahah
Love You,
Elder Nate Dirkmaat

No comments:

Post a Comment