Monday, January 26, 2015

God Blesses Us After the Trial of Our Faith

Sector- Renca, Santiago
Companero- Elder Millerd
Carta- #72

Well this week has been Better!! but its also been pretty hard!!! I feel like I am learning a lot from what I am going through though. But the good part about my week, was being able to see SO many Miracles this week!! it was amazing. And it is truly a testimony to me that God blesses us after the trial of our faith. I learned that anyone can be faithful to god and believe in God when we have blessings, when we are completely happy, when we have everything we need. But what it says in DC 58 is that blessed is he that is faithful in tribulations will receive more blessings, I have no idea what it says in english, but I do know in spanish hahah I know that we receive the blessings if we are faithful in tribulation. I know God sent me here to grow. And I have really seen Gods hand in the work this week. Here is a story that is amazing and that strengthened my faith on revelation so much. Really I know that prayer has such strength when we have faith. I know that Miracles really can happen. I did a contact this week where I was on the way to an appointment, but I felt the sudden need to knock this one door that we had knocked like 10 times, and my companion got mad and said weve knocked this door ten times!

But the man who opened the door started to tell us his problems, and right when we had arrived, he was on his way out the door to seperate from his wife because they had fought. We asked him if we could say a prayer with him and share a scripture, so I shared DC 58 2-4 and we said a prayer. We could feel the spirit so strongly, and afterwards I said the prayer that he and his wife would be able to feel the love for one another and resolve their problems, then he looked up after the prayer and said Im going to go inside kneel down and pray, and saysorry. Can you guys pass by next week?

I was Amazed!!!!! It was a miracle!!! God really can change peoples hearts. And it is only by the Holy Ghost.

Then we had another investigator eduardo, that has been investigating for SO long. And has always wanted to get baptized, but he lives with his woman. And his woman always cheated on him, but he was always in love and always kept taking her back. So he was never able to do it. He also never went to church because she never really wanted to. But we went by this saturday, and we found him there suppperrr sad. And I asked him whats wrong and stuff, and he said his wife left him for good. And He was like well I can get baptized now. Then we testified how God is opening opourtunities for him to be blessed, and now him and his son will be able to be baptized on the 22nd, they went to church for the first time and everything. It was sick.

I have a new comp now. His names elder millerd from Georgia. He has like 9 months in the mish. Hes pretty cool!! I dont know him that well because I met him like 5 hours ago but he seems sick.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIA. Oh my gosh I totally forgot!!!!!
I LOVE YOU GUYS
Thank you for your prayers. They are Working!!!!!! Its a miracle!!!!
I love seeing prayers that are answered its the most amazing thing ever.

Love,
Elder Nate Dirkmaat

No comments:

Post a Comment