Monday, June 29, 2015

The Beauty of the Gospel

Sector- Lampa, Santiago
Companero- From Ecuador 
Carta #93

Thanks for the happy birthdays!!!!! Its crazy im oldldddd now!! Im 21 i can drink, go to bars, and gamble now!!! what a blessing!!! hahahah I cant imagine how you guys feel knowing that your second child is now 21.  WOW hahaha

This week was a really good week for us.  We`ve been working super hard.  And that family of 5 that we found went to church!!!!!! That was amazinggg!!! We have a family of 3 and a family of 5 that were teaching and that are preparing for their baptisms in July!!! The last month of my mission will be the most successful one Ive had in all my mission.  Its amazing how many miracles we`ve seen, how many people we`ve found, and how many people are just sooo prepared to hear the gospel.  I know that these people that were finding were prepared, and that we were lead and guided to them to teach them and bring them the gospel . Its something different when you teach someone that you know is prepared, because you can feel something sooo special as you teach them.  Because the spirit is always there telling them these things are true.  And as you feel that spirit you can also feel a great love for the people that your teaching, and it is just something so amazing, that I will miss a lot when I go home.  I LOVE teaching these people and coming to love them, and then just seeing how their lives are sooo blessed afterwards.  Its amazing and Im so happy to be here and to have all your support.  And also so happy to know that I will see you all again sooo soon.  It will be so sweet.  I love this gospel now.  

Thinking about what has changed most in me, is really now that I find the beauty of the gospel.  It is something so beautiful.  That Im soo grateful to have in my life.  And these last weeks I have in the mission I will use them to help others to receive these great blessings.

I LOVE you guys!!! thank you for all your support and love!!!!

Love,
Elder Nate Dirkmaat

No comments:

Post a Comment