Monday, October 27, 2014

Up's & Down's - But it's all Worth it!!

Sector- Lo Campino, Quilicura
Companero- Elder Zapata
Carta #59

That's soooo amazing that Jaren's leaving on his mission! When is he leaving again? You guys have to give me his email so i can email him!!!  Hes gonna have a great time! Obviously its going to be suuuperr hard but hes gonna progress so much!!!

That's crazy you guys went and saw Emily!!! I'm superrr jealous!! hahah she said it was amazing talking to you guys!! Super jealous you guys got to go see her hahah!!

But this week was pretty hard for us because we were in the street almost allll week!! we had sooo many appointments for this week and we thought we were going to have the best week, but alllll the appointments we have just fell through. That was horrible. So we started doing contacts. And we met cool people that wanted to know more. But when we went to their houses again they were either never there or just didn't want anythinggg!!! IT was super hard this week. Its super hard to keep your faith up when everyone you talk to just rejects you. But After these kind of weeks is when you see the miracles. I have faith well see a lot of miracles this week!!
 
But the good part about our week was that SOLEDAD GOT CONFIRMED!!!! WWOOOOO hahah that was amazing!! and now shes an official member of the church!!!! WOO! And the fact that we have two people that are preparing for their baptisms that are supperr close to being baptized. The only bad thing is that there's transfers this week!! so all I want is to nottt leave my sector. Because I have worked so hard and I want to be able to see the fruits of my labors hahah!!  In this sector I have learned so much about how to be a better missionary and how to effectively work. And I have been able to see sooo many miracles it would be really sad to leave!! but if I do i'll still push forward and help the people in my next sector!!!

Dad, sounds like you suffer wayyyy too much when moms not there ;) hahhah I guess that's good though. 

Hey, are you guys thinking about coming to pick me up??  Cuz I heard you can set apart over Skype so if that's possible it would be siiiickkk. but it wouldn't even be worth it if they can't release me.

I LOVE YOU FAMILY
HAve a greatttt week!!!
Tell Jaren congratulations!!!! Super sick he's going!!!!!!!!
Love,
Elder Nate Dirkmaat

No comments:

Post a Comment