Monday, October 20, 2014

Siickk!!!

Sector- Lo Campino, Quilicura
Companero- Elder Zapata
Carta #58

Ollie got a GoPro for his birthday!  Wwwwhhhhatttt that's siiiiickckkckckc seriousllyy.. I've always wanted onneeeeee.. gosh. I hope he shreds with it. That video of Ollie's assist is sooooooo sicccckk!!! he's sooo goooddd!!! almost as good as me ;) hahahahah

MOM, sorry I have like nooo time this weeekkk..but thank you so much for your emails they're super amazingggg!!! And the pics and the video of Ollie was siickk!!!

This week was suupperr good and we have a ton of investigators progressing towards their baptism superrr well!!  Were having a tonnnn of successes it's amaziiinggg!!!  We were the top companionship this week in our mission for how successful we've been!! We've been receiving a toooonnn of blessings!!!

I LOVE YOU FAMILY!!!!!

Seriously so sorry for the dumb letter!!!! Bobby was talking to me!!! hahah Mom I LOVE YOU!!!
That pic of you is sickkk.. All the families think you and dad are sooo cute together hahahah
they think gringos are like perfect!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!
Love, Elder Nate Dirkmaat

No comments:

Post a Comment