Thursday, April 24, 2014

Spider Bites!!!!!

Sector- Batuco, Chile
Companero- Elder Pereira
Carta #33

So this week has been super super stressful and a ton of things have happened that are just out of the question weird.

So on Tuesday during the night I got bit by a spider in three places and the spider was a venomous spider I have no idea what kind but the bites were like bigger than a baseball and they hurt so bad and they were colored like black and blue. But the worst part is that I woke up in the morning and they itched sooooo bad and then I went to go to the shower and they were huuuugeee all swollen and all bright RED and just disgusting like so so swollen so we had to go the hospital in Santiago right away. And I had to show the bites to like 9 people, it was so great. haha no but they injected me with some stuff and I passed out from being injected (like always) and then they gave me like 9 million pills to take and all this craaapp and we have had to travel in bus to santiago like 6 times this week to go get checked up and stuff. AH it SUCKED because it takes like 1 hour in bus there and 1 hour back and we have to go in metro and all that crapppppppp.

AH we didn't even get to work this week because of that! It was so horrible and the worst part was it hurt to sit, to walk, to do anything because the bites were seriously soooo freaking swollen and huge and they itched and hurt sooo bad hah!!!

And then I had to do exchanges two days in a row and I didn't know until like 5 mins before so I wasn't even prepared and I didn't have any clean clothes to wear and it was just a horrible week... ha. And I'm super discouraged this week because of all that's happened and I don't know, I'm struggling!!! I don't know how I'm going to finish the week after all this crap that's happened, hah!

I don't have anything spiritual to say because we didn't work or anything and I didn't really have spiritual experiences because I was just stressed out the whole week ha. Some weeks you just wanna die on your mission!

But I got your package!! I love the pictures and the stickers!! I havent been able to listen to the cd yet because I need a cd player ha. But it was cool and I use the Cholula alll the time! haha

Looks like you guys are SHREDDING it up on the ramp!!!!!!!  haha that looks sick! I cant wait to get home and skate it!!

I love you guys!!
Love, Elder Nate Dirkmaat

No comments:

Post a Comment