Monday, August 10, 2015

See You in 3 Days!!!

Sector- Lampa, Santiago
Companero- From Ecuador
Carta #99

7 Bautismos!!!





WoWWWW!!!!

I'm soooo excited to see you guys again in just THREE days!!! AHHH I can't believe it's finally come to an end. Seriously. It's sooo crazy!!! I'm so happy for all that I've been able to experience in these two years. Really, it's been sooooooo hard. So hard, but as I look back now, it's been sooo worth it. The feeling that I feel right now is so undescribable, because after the baptisms we had this week I've had the spririt sooo strongly, and I've just been sooo happy. To know that I could help so many people come unto Christ, and take part in the blessings that we have. I just feel so happy to know how much I've changed as a person. I've come to feel the BEAUTY of the Gospel. Because it is SOO beautiful, and I love it. I've come to know of God's love for me. That He LOVES me so much. And that He has preserved me this whole time. And He always comes through with His promises. It's SO amazing. I feel so happy, and I just KNOW that God is happy with me. That's the best part. I feel happy that I came here and that I worked. And that I can look back and be pleased and know that God is pleased. that is what makes me happy. I remember how HARD it was for me to leave on the mission, and how doubtful I was to come. But as I endured through the trials, it became something so amazing. I feel so happy to be able to come home to the people I love. And to know that God is happy with me. I hope I can continue to progress as I come home and continue to serve in this wonderful work. If there's one thing I know it's that this Gospel is true. And that it brings us happiness. It really does, because I'm happy. I'm truly happy. And that God is our father, and loves us truly. I know that these things are true. I feel them deep in my heart, and I have felt it many times. I will never doubt what I've been able to gain in my mission. It's my only desire to serve all my life, because through helping others, is how we become truly happy. Losing ourselves in the salvation of others makes us someone truly happy. I love it. 

I love you guys. I'll see you in 3 days ;) 

Love,
Elder Nate Dirkmaat

No comments:

Post a Comment