Monday, November 17, 2014

So Many Blessing For Such a Small Sacrifice

Sector- Lo Campino, Quilicura
Companero- Elder Zapata
Carta #62

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh my goosshhh that beach house looks amazzzziiinggg!  That pic makes me miss surfing sooo much hahah!  We have to go there for sure when I get back!!! That's siiiiiiickkkk, I love Mexico haha, the food there is so much better than it is here.

Ohhhh wow thanksgiving is already hereeeee crazzyyyy!!! I totally forgot about thanksgiving cuz no oneee talks about thanksgiving or cares about it!! haah! maybe we´ll have to do something for it...that'd be sick. That's gonna be cool going to Utah. Its gonna suck though cuz me and Jaren aren't there!!!! hahaha

This week was a really good week. We had a LOT of success this week and it is all because the lord is blessing us SO much. He has blessed me soooooo much in my mission and sometimes I feel overwhelmed with allll the things he blesses me with.  Because he has literally blessed me in every single aspect of my life. I know that he loves me because of ALL that he gives me for the smallest sacrifice I could make, coming here for two years and serving him. 


Nicolas!! hes a ten year old hes super cool!! his dad is member now active. And his mommy is getting baptized the 25th of January because they're getting married the 21st of January.
 
Cecilia!!! she has been investigating for 30 years!!!! and finally got baptizedd...MIRACLES.

I have learned so many things over the course of the past few months and I think the MOST important thing that I learned is that without the spirit as people OR as missionaries, we cant do ANYTHING. And that is why I try to keep the spirit with me at alllll times. Because the most important thing in the lesson is inviting the spirit and saying the right things so that the spirit will be able to testify to the investigator. It is also the same in normal life, we need to follow the spirit always, and I have realized that the spirit is really hard to keep with us and requires a lot of effort. Well at least for me. But when I have the spirit with me I feel like I am on top of the world and so happy. But when its not, that's when Satan can get it and get me down. Make me feel like I want to go home and give up. That is what makes me most scared to go home. Is not knowing how to have that spirit with me at alllll times. Because there are so many distractions and so many other things to pay attention to. But I know that if I try really hard I will be able to do it when I get home as well.

I'm so grateful for this mission and the things it has brought me. Because the blessings are sooooo big. And the sacrifice so small. I love this gospel and the thing that makes it worth it is because I'm giving other people the opportunity to be with their families for eternity. And that is my biggest blessing. Being away has made me more than ever want to be with my family for eternity along with my wife and future kids. 

I love you guys!!!!!!!
Cant waiiiittt to shredddd with the fam again!
Elder Nate Dirkmaat

No comments:

Post a Comment