Monday, July 28, 2014

French Investigators!

Sector- Lo Campino, Quilicura
Companero- Elder Zapata
Carta #46

Hey Family!!!

Those pictures are sick!! hahah you guys all look the exact same still! What!? You guys are going to Catalina for boy scout camp? Thats so sick!! hahah The kids are lucky!!!!!

I have like nooooooo time this week because our time was shortened for emailing this week because we got a new president...

That's super cool that Jaren is finally putting his mission papers in!! Wow finally!! hahaha I hope that he comes to Santiago North Mission that would be sick!! because then I would have both of my cousins in my mission!! what? SICK hahah but that's not very probable. 

This week was good.. We found a lot of new investigators again!! It was amazing and we're being so blessed in our sector!! We're teaching this family of Haitians and they barely speak Spanish so we had to get the Book of Mormon in french and all the lessons in french... I'm trying to learn french, but its not very easy! such different pronunciation!! Haha I just need dad here to help me in these lessons. They went to church on Sunday and they have a baptismal date for the 10th...we're praying that it works out!!

The dad of the family is doing well also! we had a good lesson but he still hasn't received his answer yet. And says that he will NOT get baptized until he receives his answer. So we have just been praying and praying that he would get it. I KNOW he will get it..I just don't know if he will recognize it..because that's the hard part about revelation..and I don't know when god will give it to him either. but we are praying and praying!!!!!

Wow thats so crazy how chelsea and karissa are already at home!! crazy!!! haha it goes by fast!!!!! whens beau and dallas leaving on their missions? And whens chandler gonna leave!? That's crazy how fast the girls get home from their missions!!!!! Maybe bobby can finally get married ;) hahaha he better be careful or I'll be getting married well before him!!! hahaha

I love you Guys!!
Sorry I don't have very much time.
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!

Love,
Elder Nate Dirkmaat

No comments:

Post a Comment